I love to do crafts and have cute handouts and activities for church (and school, and friends, and - well you get the idea). I don't consider myself creative, but often use the help of others' talents. I decided to share what I'm doing for others just like me. It may be a link to where I found something or it might even be something *I* created. Right now I work as a paraprofessional at my kids' elementary - in special ed (autism). I started creating items for my 3rd graders this year and can't wait to share them with you. I am the 1st counselor in YW (first time in YW is this past year). I also have ideas for cub scouts and sunbeams posted, my previous callings.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vacation

Well, I survived the drive across country.  We left about 5 pm Wednesday night and traveled 2200 miles arriving at our destination by 7:00 Friday night.  We are planning on it taking more than double that time to get home.  One of those days will be spent at Nauvoo sight seeing. 
I hoped to do a little blogging while I was here, but my laptop wouldn't fit in the over-crowded car.  I even downloaded and edited pictures so they would be all ready to go on it. 
So far we have had lots of fun with cousins - parks, dinners, amusement parks, baseball games, family pictures - and had the opportunity to attend two wedding receptions. 
I will only be home a week before I have to go back to school so hopefully I can get some posts done before then (along with the unpacking, laundry washing, school shopping, etc).
I hope you are enjoying your summer and will post as soon as I can, but probably not for another 10 days or so.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I wanted to let you know that you won the giveaway on my site for the craft kits. Send me an email and I will give the the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, I sent you another email to your yahoo mail, if you don't see it, it could be in your spam? thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear your comments. It is great to know that others are reading your blog (to know that your time was well spent) and to know what they think of it. I welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments, questions! Please also consider becoming a follower if you haven't already.