I love to do crafts and have cute handouts and activities for church (and school, and friends, and - well you get the idea). I don't consider myself creative, but often use the help of others' talents. I decided to share what I'm doing for others just like me. It may be a link to where I found something or it might even be something *I* created. Right now I work as a paraprofessional at my kids' elementary - in special ed (autism). I started creating items for my 3rd graders this year and can't wait to share them with you. I am the 1st counselor in YW (first time in YW is this past year). I also have ideas for cub scouts and sunbeams posted, my previous callings.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baggies are clear - Teacher Appreciation Printable


I found this cute little poem attached to a box of baggies that someone had given one of the teachers I work with.  When I saw it I had to copy it down because baggies are yet another thing that teachers use a lot.  I ended up changing the saying slightly.  I wish I knew where it came from to give credit, but alas I don't.



If you can't read it, it states:
Roses are red
Baggies are clear
I'm so glad
That you teach here!

So download your Baggie Printable Here and attach it to your favorite size of baggies.  Box Top Plug: if you want, send in Ziploc brand baggies because they have box tops and that is an extra $.10 for your school!

To Download:
Click on the blue download button:
You then need to wait 20 seconds and then click on the link that appears over the countdown (blue underlined words: Download your file now).

After it is downloaded and printed save some time and use a 3 inch punch to punch out the tags.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your comments. It is great to know that others are reading your blog (to know that your time was well spent) and to know what they think of it. I welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments, questions! Please also consider becoming a follower if you haven't already.