I love to do crafts and have cute handouts and activities for church (and school, and friends, and - well you get the idea). I don't consider myself creative, but often use the help of others' talents. I decided to share what I'm doing for others just like me. It may be a link to where I found something or it might even be something *I* created. Right now I work as a paraprofessional at my kids' elementary - in special ed (autism). I started creating items for my 3rd graders this year and can't wait to share them with you. I am the 1st counselor in YW (first time in YW is this past year). I also have ideas for cub scouts and sunbeams posted, my previous callings.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bear Scout Achievement 3a

Achievement 3, Requirement a:
Write or Tell what makes America special to you.


This is a simple item that can be added with some other requirements OR you can do something fun & throw this in to pass off a requirement.  I think July is the perfect time to do this so I wanted to but it up for you now.  I have to still do this with my scouts (and haven't had time to actually plan what I'm doing with it) so if I do something fun I'll post it as well.  I was thinking about doing it this month with some Pioneer type games. 
Some Pioneer games ideas can be found here: Sugardoodle's list.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great Cub Scout posts :) I have Bears this year and I'm always looking for new ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear your comments. It is great to know that others are reading your blog (to know that your time was well spent) and to know what they think of it. I welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments, questions! Please also consider becoming a follower if you haven't already.