1. I pulled up the temple box (use link here or off of website above): temple box
2. I went to print preview and changed the scale to 130% (it filled the paper better.
3. I selected some thick scrapbook paper that was decorated on one side and white on the other. I printed the temple box in color on the WHITE side (outside) and the pattern was on the inside.
|This is the decorative paper I used (the inside after I assembled it).|
4. Cut, fold, glue
5. Print off the Quotes page and cut out: Download Quotes Here
I used mainly scissor on these, but for the small circle I did use my scallop punch to make it look like a flower.
6. I made a flag for the back by punching two small holes in the end and sliding a toothpick in the holes. You can use a needle to punch the holes I used these:
7. Then I taped the toothpick to the back corner of the box.
8. Place quotes around the inside and fill with candy. I put the large quote diagonal and then one quote on each side.
Or you could punch a hole in the quotes and put them on a ring. I may go back and do this.