I love to do crafts and have cute handouts and activities for church (and school, and friends, and - well you get the idea). I don't consider myself creative, but often use the help of others' talents. I decided to share what I'm doing for others just like me. It may be a link to where I found something or it might even be something *I* created. Right now I work as a paraprofessional at my kids' elementary - in special ed (autism). I started creating items for my 3rd graders this year and can't wait to share them with you. I am the 1st counselor in YW (first time in YW is this past year). I also have ideas for cub scouts and sunbeams posted, my previous callings.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Easter Printable

I found this on one of my favorite blogs, eighteen25 and had to try it out:


What do you think, which size do you like best?  My kids were loving the large marshmallows, but they wanted them all to themselves! 




 I've done these toppers before and I love them so I decided to try one of my own:



I did make one change to these (besides making them slightly smaller so the fit better) ~ I changed the word Place to Layer. 

Here are the steps I did:
Download and print the header
~When downloading be sure to click on the blue download button then wait 20 seconds to click on the link~
In a sandwich size ziploc bag place 3 rectangles of graham crackers, three peeps, and three snack size Hershey bars.
Cut cardstock to 6 3/4 by 4 1/2.  
Fold (or score) in half lengthwise.
Staple to the filled bag.
Using double sided tape adhere the header to the cardstock topper.

See the link page above for the parties I link to.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I ran across your blog and these bunny tails are the best! I have scrolled through your blog and I will be bookmarking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...This is great. Just what I was looking for. So nice of you to share....I love it and so will my six little grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear your comments. It is great to know that others are reading your blog (to know that your time was well spent) and to know what they think of it. I welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments, questions! Please also consider becoming a follower if you haven't already.