I love to do crafts and have cute handouts and activities for church (and school, and friends, and - well you get the idea). I don't consider myself creative, but often use the help of others' talents. I decided to share what I'm doing for others just like me. It may be a link to where I found something or it might even be something *I* created. Right now I work as a paraprofessional at my kids' elementary - in special ed (autism). I started creating items for my 3rd graders this year and can't wait to share them with you. I am the 1st counselor in YW (first time in YW is this past year). I also have ideas for cub scouts and sunbeams posted, my previous callings.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Adam and Eve Were Created in Heavenly Father's Image (Primary Manual 1, Lesson 14)


Sunbeam Lesson 14: Adam and Eve Were Created in Heavenly Father's Image

This week we colored a picture of Adam and Eve for our books:

This next page went with this lesson, but the kids didn't actually see this until I gave them their completed book.  During the lesson we talked about how we are descendants of Adam and Eve and how we look like them and our Father in Heaven.  I took a picture of each child.  Had it printed and trimmed them just a bit.  I put colored cardstock behind it to give it a boarder.  On a mailing label I put their name, age, and the year.  Since the book has their finger and hand prints I'm assuming that this is something their parents will keep. 


 This is also a good day to finish up any pages that didn't get finished or need to be done because kids were absent.  I ended up with about 3 or 4 pages not totally finished in the end.


If you choose to download, please become a follower first (on the right).  I'm happy to share my creations with my followers.  If you would like to leave a comment too that would totally make my day!
So I lost a bunch of stuff I created for this book.  Well everything but the raindrops.  So I'm recreating/finding it.  I can't find the Adam and Eve I used, but here are several options for you (the first one is the closest, the last one is their family):
Download Adam and Eve Printable Here, Here, Here, and Here
 

As I finish the other lessons I will post the links here: 



For lesson 15 click here 
Cover and Labels click here

1 comment:

I LOVE to hear your comments. It is great to know that others are reading your blog (to know that your time was well spent) and to know what they think of it. I welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments, questions! Please also consider becoming a follower if you haven't already.